Processing of Personal Data on the Website
- In connection with the user’s use of the Website, the Administrator collects data necessary for the provision of specific services and information about the user’s activity on the Website. Protecting the privacy of user information on our website is of the utmost importance to us, and we make every effort to ensure that you can browse our websites securely.
- The Administrator takes special care to ensure that all personal data is processed in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected and used in accordance with the scope of permissions (consents) granted and areas of processing allowed by law. The Administrator adheres to the principles set out in applicable laws, including the Act of May 10, 2018, on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000), the Act of July 18, 2002, on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2016, No. 0, item 1030, as amended), and the Act of July 16, 2004, Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2016, No. 0, item 1489, as amended).
- The Website collects information voluntarily provided by users. In the case of processing data based on the consent of users of the Website, consent is given through a clear statement by the person whose data is concerned, including by checking the “checkbox.” Additionally, the Website may store information about connection parameters, such as IP address, time stamp, and store cookie files (so-called cookies) on end devices.
- The personal data of users collected for the purpose of performing a contract includes name, address, tax identification number (NIP), email address, phone number, or other voluntarily provided data.
- The Website can be used without providing personal data. When accessing the Website, the server records only server logs, such as the name of the requested file, IP address, date and time of the request, amount of data sent, and the provider of internet services making the request (access data) and documents the call to the Website.
- The Administrator provides the possibility to contact them using an electronic contact form. Using the inquiry requires providing personal data that will allow the Administrator to contact the user and respond to the inquiry. Providing data is voluntary but necessary to handle the inquiry, and failure to provide it results in the inability to respond.
- Personal data of users of the Website is stored for no longer than necessary for the proper use of the Website or the performance of the contract. After this period, the data will be deleted from the Website, unless processing is: – necessary to assert claims arising from the performance of the contract; – necessary for market research purposes and to analyse the behaviour and preferences of users, only with the user’s consent.
- Users of the Website have the right to access their personal data and correct it, as well as the right to request the completion, updating, correction, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing, or their deletion if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue, or have been collected in violation of the law or are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. Users also have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes at any time.
- The Website collects information voluntarily provided by users. The Website may store information about connection parameters, such as IP address, time stamp, and store cookie files (so-called cookies).
- Consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes can be withdrawn at any time by sending a relevant statement to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users of the Website should take precautions not to disclose their personal data to third parties while using the Website and when leaving it.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored on the end device of the user of the Website and are intended for the use of the Website’s web pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storage on the end device, and a unique number.
- Two main types of cookies are used within the Website: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files stored on the end device of the user until they log out, leave the website, or turn off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the end device of the user for a period specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
- Please voluntarily give consent to the processing of cookies by storing information or gaining access to information already stored in their telecommunication end devices. The above consent is given by using the button containing a statement expressing consent to the processing of cookies or confirming knowledge of its terms. This consent can be withdrawn at any time. Cookies are processed based on art. 173 of the Act of July 16, 2004, Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2016, No. 0, item 1489, as amended).
- Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the page is stored. Each such query is recorded in server logs. Logs include, among other things, the IP address, date and time of the server, information about the web browser, and operating system. Logs are recorded and stored on the server. Data stored in logs are not used to identify a specific person using the Website but serve only for statistics and are auxiliary material for administering the site. Data contained in logs are not transferred to other entities, except for persons authorised to administer the server.